Outerknown Blanket Shirt Pacific Old Coast Plaid 1310023W-POC
- The Blanket Shirt is their all-time best-selling style, and it just might be the coziest damn shirt ever made.
- Crafted from a heavyweight organic cotton twill with buttons made from nuts, it's sturdy yet incredibly soft and breathable.
- Built for travel. Stands up to wrinkles and the elements.
- Designed with an easy fit, ideal for layering on chilly nights or mornings.
- Features chest pockets and an organic cotton yoke.
Size, Fit & Care
- 29 1/2" on front body length for M.
- Model is 6'0" and wearing a size M.
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
- Relaxed Fit
For People and Planet.
100% organic cotton.
Organic cotton cuts out all the harmful synthetic chemicals used to grow conventional cotton, making for safer working conditions for farmers and a healthier planet.
Their corozo buttons are made from the nut of the tagua palm. Fallen seeds are gathered by locals, dried, and carved, forming an industry that safeguards South American rainforests from deforestation.
Size Guide in CMS
|SIZE||BODY LENGTH||CHEST||SLEEVE LENGTH|