Outerknown Local Straight Fit Jeans 1630003-WNK Worn Indigo
- A straight leg for the guy who's been around long enough to see trends go out with the tides and always opts for comfort.
- Our straight fit sits at the waist with a slightly higher rise than our slim fit, and is relaxed through the thigh and down the leg.
- The Local Straight Fit comes in mid-weight 12 oz organic cotton with a hint of stretch for comfort.
- Dull nickel hardware.
- Zipper fly.
Size, Fit & Care
- Straight Fit
- 30", 32" and 34" inseams available
- 15 1/2" leg opening
- Model is 6'0," 175 pounds and wearing size 32
- Machine wash cold. Do not bleach. Line dry in shade. Cool iron if necessary. Dry cleanable.
For People and Planet.
98% Organic Cotton 2% Spandex
Our S.E.A. JEANS are crafted to the highest possible ethical and environmental standards. The denim for this pair comes from the Candiani mill in Milan, Italy. They were cut, sewn and washed at Saitex in Vietnam, the leading sustainable denim factory on the planet.
S.E.A. JEANS are Guaranteed for Life. See our FAQ page for details.
This garment is sewn in a Fair Trade Certified™ facility, which means the makers have been paid a premium for their work; they collectively decide how to use this extra funding to better their lives.
Just like it sounds, straight up and down. Tapers a little, but pretty much a straight shot.
|SIZE (CMS)||ALPHA SIZE||HIP||LEG OPENING|
|SIZE (INS)||ALPHA SIZE||HIP||LEG OPENING|
DON'T KNOW YOUR SIZE?
We've got some tips for finding the right fit.
HERE'S WHAT'S UP:
- Measure your favorite pants. Use that one piece of clothing that fits perfect.
- Measure twice, buy once. Double check the measurements of those clothes and compare them to the stats in our size chart.